Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Disclaimer

In my classroom I often use anecdotes from my life to express larger points about the day's lesson. In some cases I have used this same strategy in this blog to discuss current trends which I feel are driving American culture (ie: reality television and its affect on creativity, people's preoccupation with technology and gadgetry etc.) . All of the themes that I cover are written with the hope of stimulating thought and provoking conversation even if the discussions sometimes get controversial. Although the subject matter is sometimes political, this is not the sole purpose of this blog in general. The world is a place full of diverse peoples who bring with them many diverse ideologies. I am interested in reading about all of them if this is possible. Therefore my ultimate goal for writing this blog is to give my self and anyone who contributes the opportunity for growth and understanding. The views expressed here are never personal.

ps. I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone who has felt misrepresented in this forum.

Regards,


Cknight

1 comment:

Craig Knight said...

p.s despite what anyone thinks, its never ever personal.