Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And when that was over I ate cookies

Today I was depressed. It's funny how one little argument with your one and only can dictate the tone and rhythm of your day. I slept a lot, woke up in hazes where I just sat and stared for 30 seconds or more, went to the bathroom, answered several of my daughters questions concerning the world and returned to bed to sleep some more. After I decided to call her and talk about this was when I finally woke up and officially started my day. One little argument created all of this. I think that's remarkable! Now here's the part where the black neo-mammy chick jumps into this little stream of consciousness of mine and says "That's the power of love baby!"(or cookies.)But I guess in this case she's right. Especially since in my commercial she finally drops that damn Pinesol bottle!

No comments: