Monday, August 3, 2009

I wanted to name this" 40 is a bitch" but I'm only 39.

I'm sorry I jumped the gun but I've been feeling quite mortal lately. As I sit here in my bedroom unable to sleep I'm realizing at this very moment that at this ripe old age I have been both blessed and cursed with the insight that enables me to fear the future and the insanity to face it anyway. I guess I thought I had at least a year to feel this way but as I said before I jumped the gun. I'm somewhere in between what the fuck am i doing and dude just go with it. Is there word for this? Maybe someone will tell me or maybe it's a secret held dear by a clandestine group of people who will only reveal it when I'm 40 or older like them.


btw please no midlife crisis jokes I'm trying to be poetic here!

No comments: