Thursday, August 20, 2009

Random and not so random voices

Often when I find my self in doubt about what my life is worth or what my purpose is, some random voice out of nowhere lets me know that I have all the elements of a sweet existence. I only notice these voices when I shut up, listen and pay attention to the details.
I'm developing a growing appreciation for these voices, especially when they are random and unsolicited. I am aware that my preference for the random and unsolicited makes my desire to write in this space a slight problem because nothing about blogging is ever random or unsolicited. Nevertheless, any voices random or otherwise are always welcome.

2 comments:

scruffdiva said...

Random! That's me. Listen, voices are not random. I think they are guardian angels. People we've met who loved us and passed and people we haven't even met yet. Either way they have a bigger picture than we do.

Craig Knight said...

very true.